PT Agro Yasa Lestari Tbk
Domiciled in Central Jakarta
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS (AGMS)
The Company’s Board of Directors hereby invite the shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “AGMS”) which will be held on:
|Date||:||Tuesday, 22 December 2020|
|Time||:||11:00 WIB – end|
|Place||:||Jl. Balai Pustaka Barat No. 27 Rawamangun Jakarta Timur 13220|
With AGMS agenda as follows:
- Approval of the Company’s Annual Report, including the Financial Statement, and Board of Commisioner’s Report during the accounting year which ends on 31 December 2019.
- Approval to grant a full acquittal and discharge of responsibilities (acquit et de charge) to the Company’s Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of their management and supervisory duties during the financial year of 2019, insofar reflected in the Company’s Annual Report and Financial Statement during the financial year which ends on 31 December 2019, except for any embezzlement, fraud and other criminal actions.
- Realization on utilization of proceeds from the Public Offering.
- Approval of the appointment of the Public Accontant Office to carry out an audit of the Company for the financial year ended on 31 December 2020.
Explanation of Agenda:
- Agenda No. 1 and 2 are annual routine agenda of the Company’s AGMS in accordance with Article 11 of the Company’s Articles of Association, Article 69 and Article 78 of Law No. 40 Year 2007 on Limited Liability Company (“Company Law”).
- Agenda No. 3 is proposed to comply with Article 6 of OJK Regulation No. 30/POJK.04/2015 on Report on Realization of Utilization of Proceeds from Public Offering.
- Agenda No. 4 is proposed to comply with Article 11 of the Company’s Articles of Association and Article 59 of Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/OJK) Regulation No. 15/POJK.04/2020 on the Planning and Organization of General Meetings of Shareholders By Public Companies (“POJK 15/2020”).
- The Company will not send any other invitation to the Company’s Shareholders, therefore this invitation shall be considered as the official invitation.
- Shareholders who are entitled to attend the AGMS are:
- a. For those whose shares have not been electronically registered in the Collective Custody of PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (“PT KSEI”), only the shareholders whose names are registered in the Company’s Shareholder Register on 27 November 2020 at 4 pm WIB.
- b. For those whose shares are in the Collective Custody of KSEI, only the account holders whose names are registered as the Company’s shareholders in the securities account of the Custodian Banks or Securities Companies on 27 November 2020 at 4 pm WIB.
- Shareholders whose shares are deposited in the Collective Custody of PT KSEI has to register through the member of the stock exchange or stock account holder’s custodial bank to obtain a Written Confirmation to Attend the Meeting (Konfirmasi Tertulis Untuk Rapat/KTUR) prior attending the AGMS.
- In compliance with Law No. 2 of 2020 on The Stipulation of Regulation of The Government In Lieu of Law No. 1 Of 2020 On State Financial And The Stability of The Financial System Policies For The Mitigation Of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic and/or To Deal With Threats That Are Potentially Harmful To The National Economy and/or The Stability of The Financial System and Regulation of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia No. 9 of 2020 concerning Guidelines for Large-Scale Social Limits in the Context of Handling Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) and any other related regulations, the AGMS will be held through eASY.KSEI website provided by PT KSEI at akses.ksei.co.id. The Company urges the shareholders to provide the power of attorney through the eProxy on eASY.KSEI website.
- The Shareholders who are unable to attend the AGMS may be represented by their proxy(ies):
- By their authorized proxy using eProxy as provided by PT KSEI. Procedures in the granting of eProxy are provided by PT KSEI which can be accessed electronically on the eASY.KSEI platform through akses.ksei.co.id;
- By using a conventional power of attorney, by making a valid power of attorney, or based on an example of power of attorney form which is available at the Company’s website www.agroyasalestari.com, and the original power of attorney (completed with copies of ID card or another identitiy evidence of the proxy and grantor of power attorney) are submitted to the Company via the Share Registrar appointed by the Company (ie PT Adimitra Jasa Korpora) at the latest one (1) hour before the commencement of the AGMS on the AGMS day.
- Members of the Board of Directors, members of the Board of Commisioners and employees of the Company are not eligible to act as an authorized proxy at the AGMS. Any of their voting rights in the AGMS will deemed void and invalid.
- The materials of the meeting are available at and can be downloaded through the Company’s website – www.agroyasalestari.com from the date of this invitation (ie 30 November 2020) until the date of this AGMS (ie 22 December 2020).
- Voting in the AGMS will be conducted electronically through an electronic voting platform, and voting can be conducted from 30 November 2020 until the opening of each agenda that requires voting in the AGMS.
- For the sake of orderly meeting, shareholders or their proxies are asked to attend the meeting at the latest on 10:00 WIB.
Jakarta, 30 November 2020
PT AGRO YASA LESTARI Tbk
Board of Directors
For those of you Shareholders who cannot attend, you can authorize it by downloading the Power of Attorney Below.