PT Agro Yasa Lestari Tbk
Domiciled in Central Jakarta
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS (AGMS)
The Company’s Board of Directors hereby announce to the Company’s shareholders that the Company will hold the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (hereinafter referred to as the (“AGMS”) at:
|Date||:||Tuesday, 22 December 2020|
|Time||:||11:00 WIB – end|
|Place||:||Jl. Balai Pustaka Barat No. 27 Rawamangun Jakarta Timur 13220|
In accordance with the provisions of Article 12 of the Company’s Articles of Association, Article 14 and Article 52 of Financial Services Authority (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan/OJK) Regulation No. 15/POJK.04/2020 on the Planning and Organization of General Meetings of Shareholders By Publicly-Traded Companies (“POJK 15/2020”), we hereby convey that:
- The Announcement of AGMS to the shareholders will be announced in 1 (one) national daily newspaper in Bahasa Indonesia, website of the Indonesia Stock Exchange, website of the Company, and website of eASY.KSEI, on Friday, 13 November 2020 (“Announcement of AGMS”).
- The AGMS Invitation to the shareholders along with the AGMS’ agenda will be announced in 1 (one) national daily newspaper in Bahasa Indonesia, website of the Indonesia Stock Exchange, website of the Company, and website of eASY.KSEI, on Monday, 30 November 2020 (“AGMS Invitation”).
- Shareholders who are entitled to attend the AGMS are:
- a. For those whose shares have not been electronically registered in the Collective Custody of KSEI, only the shareholders whose names are registered in the Company’s Shareholder Register on 27 November 2020 at 4 PM (western Indonesian time) or their legitimate proxy.
- b. For those whose shares are in the Collective Custody of KSEI, only the account holders whose names are registered as the Company’s shareholders in the securities account of the Custodian Banks or Securities Companies on 27 November 2020 at 4 pm (western Indonesian time) WIB.
- Each agenda proposal from the shareholders will be included in the AGMS’ agenda insofar fulfills the requirements as reffered in Article 11 of the Company’s Articles of Association and Article 16 of POJK15/2020, and has to be received by the Board of Directors in writing and shall include the reasons of the proposal at the latest 7 (seven) days prior to the AGMS Invitation, which is on 23 November 2020.
- In compliance with Law No. 2 of 2020 on The Stipulation of Regulation of The Government In Lieu of Law No. 1 Of 2020 On State Financial And The Stability of The Financial System Policies For The Mitigation Of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Pandemic and/or To Deal With Threats That Are Potentially Harmful To The National Economy and/or The Stability of The Financial System and Regulation of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia No. 9 of 2020 concerning Guidelines for Large-Scale Social Limits in the Context of Handling Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) and any other related regulations, the AGMS will be held through eASY.KSEI website provided by PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) at akses.ksei.co.id. The Company urges the shareholders to provide the power of attorney through the eProxy on eASY.KSEI website.
Jakarta, 13 November 2020
PT AGRO YASA LESTARI Tbk
Board of Directors